Built in 1926, 3750 North Lake Shore affords unobstructed lake and downtown views from many of its spacious apartments. Renowned architect, Robert Seeley De Golyer took advantage of the city’s new zoning code to design larger apartments than were possible before with terrific natural light and high end features.
The building provides its residents with a warm and comfortable lifestyle. Its people, both residents and staff, make living at 3750 an especially enjoyable and rewarding experience. We are a diverse community in all respects — young and older, families and empty-nesters, representing many different backgrounds, religious affiliations and point of view. Collectively we strive to be responsible stewards of our community, responsive to both the needs of the people and the physical environment.
3750 is a magnificent example of traditional pre-war architecture. Robert De Golyer designed the classic 16-story building with its distinctive red brick and white terra cotta façade. An indoor swimming pool is located in the interior courtyard. Four elevators access the 120 residences above the lobby level. Only two residences open onto each elevator lobby. There are also four service elevators. The light-filled residences provide a warm, welcoming environment. Floor plans include two- and three-bedroom designs ranging in size from 1,600 to 3,200 square feet. Formal dining and spacious living rooms provide large spaces for entertaining.
- BUILDING MANAGER ON SITE – MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9AM-5PM
- DOOR STAFF – TWO SECURE ENTRANCES. LAKE SHORE DRIVE COVERED 24/7. GRACE STREET COVERED 7:30AM-11:30PM DAILY
- MAINTENCE STAFF/SERVICE ON SITE 24/7. (TRASH IS PICKED UP TWICE DAILY AT KITCHEN DOOR OF EACH UNIT)
- RECEIVING ROOM ACCEPTS PACKAGES MONDAY-FRIDAY AND DELIVERS THEM LATE AFTERNOON AT KITCHEN DOOR (ALSO FACILITATES SENDING PACKAGES)
- FITNESS CENTER AND INDOOR SWIMMING POOL WITH MEN’S AND WOMEN’S LOCKER ROOMS PROVIDING SHOWERS AND SAUNAS
- BRIGHTLY LIT LAUNDRY ROOM WITH LOCKER ARRANGEMENT FOR DRY CLEANING PICKUP AND DELIVERY (LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT MAY ALSO BE INSTALLED IN INDIVIDUAL UNITS)
- STORAGE ROOMS FOR EACH UNIT
- GARDEN COURT AND HOSPITALITY ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE EVENTS
- GUEST APARTMENT
- CHILDREN’S PLAYROOM
- BICYCLE STORAGE
- PETS ALLOWED – SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS
- YOGA CLASSES TWICE WEEKLY