One of the amenities maintained by 3750 is Apartment 1H. It consists of a fully furnished suite including a bedroom, living room and bathroom, which shareholders may rent, first come first served, on a daily basis. The apartment is maintained solely for the convenience of resident shareholders. The shareholder is required to be at home for the entire guest period occupancy and is limited to use by the resident shareholders and their invitees or family members.
Apartment 1H Rental Process:
- The online reservation system below, when properly filled out and submitted by a shareholder, will reserve the Apartment if the day or days requested have not already been reserved. Reservations may not be made more than 60 days in advance and the maximum length of stay is two weeks.
- A daily fee is established from time to time by the Board of Directors. The current rate is $150 per day with a maximum occupancy of four individuals. The fee may be changed at any time prior to the occupancy of the apartment. Consequently, reserving the room does not fix the rate.
- The fee or fees along with any other charges will be added to shareholder’s assessment. The fee does not include parking or maid service. 1H will be cleaned by building staff prior to a guest’s arrival and after they leave.
- Reservations may be canceled by giving written notice to the receiving room at least 24-hours in advance. If advance, written notice is not provided, the shareholder making the reservation will be charged for the entire reserved period.
- A unique key code will be provided to the shareholder at check in. Normal check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out at 12:00 Noon. Requests for early check in or late check out must be provided in writing to the receiving room. However, previous reservations may prevent granting the request. If you or your guests still occupy the Apartment when another reservation is approved, you will be charged the full daily fee.
- Do not leave valuables in the Apartment. 3750 is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property left in the Apartment.
- Personal property left in the Apartment after check-out will be presumed to be abandoned and may be disposed of without notice.
- The shareholder who reserved the apartment will be charged for any damages or if there are items determined to be missing after check-out.
- Smoking is never permitted in the apartment or public areas of the building. Guests violating these rules will be asked to leave and no refunds or credits will be issued.
- One set of bed and bath linens are provided for up to four people. Neither daily maid service nor extra linens are provided. Consequently, shareholders reserving the apartment for an extended period should be prepared to provide any extra items needed. (The laundry room is available to guests.)
- The apartment is equipped with a microwave, mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, alarm clock, and large screen TV with limited Comcast Cable service, queen size bed in the bedroom, and full size fold out sleeper sofa in the living room. Shareholders are required to supply their guests with K Cups, sugar and creamer, soft drinks and any snacks they wish to provide. The building will supply paper coffee cups.
- Guests may use the swimming pool and exercise room and other public areas of the building but are required to conform to 3750’s governing rules. The shareholder is responsible for any damage caused by his or her guest(s).
Terms and Conditions
I AGREE THE TOTAL COST WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO MY ASSESSMENT STATEMENT. I FUTHER AGREE TO PAY A CANCELLATION CHARGE OF THE ENTIRE RESERVATION PERIOD IF WRITTEN NOTICE IS NOT GIVEN TO THE RECEIVING ROOM AT LEAST 24-HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE RESERVATION.
I AGREE AND ACKOWLEDGE THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY MY INVITEES OR FAMILY MEMBERS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE GUEST SUITE OR OTHER AREAS OF THE BUILDING AND FURTHER AGREE TO HAVE ANY COSTS RELATING TO SUCH DAMAGES CHARGED BACK TO MY ASSESSMENT STATEMENT.
I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CORPORATION FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS OR OTHER LOSS RELATING TO USE OF THE GUEST SUITE BY ME, MY INVITEES OR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Click on day to select, click again to unselect.
Only select the days your guests will be staying overnight. Do not select the day of check-out.