We know it has been a long haul and we are all exhausted dealing with the pandemic. Thankfully, 3750 has been successful in containing the risks associated with the coronavirus and we want to ensure continued success throughout the higher risk seasons of fall and winter.
As you know, the virus spreads more easily as we spend more time indoors. Cases are already on the rise since schools opened and other restrictions have eased. While we would all like to get back to normal; wearing masks, social distancing, and self -quarantining if exposed or you have symptoms are more important than ever. The goal is to keep you, your loved ones and our staff safe.
While most shareholders have been compliant, on several occasions shareholders have been observed exercising, talking to the doormen, and talking to each other in common areas without masks. This behavior is contrary to the policies we have put in place and we are asking that everyone including shareholders, their guests, and their household staff comply with these policies.
We need everyone to help keep us safe so we are asking that you do the following:
- Wear a mask in all common areas including the inner and outer lobbies
- Schedule all exercise sessions online and follow the guidelines of wearing a mask and cleaning the equipment
- Self-quarantine for 14 days if exposed, have symptoms, or travel to a state on Illinois’ quarantine list
- Inform your guests and any household helpers about our policies and your expectations that they are followed
- Help us reinforce our COVID precautions: if you see someone who is not following our policies, remind them of the policy and respectfully ask them to comply (e.g. pull up their mask).
We thank you for your cooperation to date. This is the first fall and winter of the pandemic so we want to err on the side of caution, maintain our vigilance, and emerge happy and healthy in the spring. We appreciate your continued role in caring for our 3750 community!