3750 is nearly 100 years old and for a building of its age it’s in pretty good shape. Of course we want to keep it that way. Many of our shareholders have completely marvelous renovations that retain the vintage character and charms of 3750 while bringing their apartments into the the 21st Century.
There are many considerations when renovating your apartment from the style you want to the contractor you choose. All renovations must be approved by the House Committee. Below you can click on a checklist that will help make sure you get off to a great start. Sorry there’s simply nothing we can do about all of that dust, though.
- Remodeling Renovation and Appliance Agreement Revised January 9 2020
- Remodeling, Reno & Appliance Guidelines Revised-1-9-2020
- Washer-Dryer Requirements
- Air Conditioner Rules 8-2-17
- Residential Electrical Load Calculation Worksheet – Revised 2016-08-02
- Drain Specifications