How does this affect me you might ask?
- In order to bring in the new boilers, the staircase and wall by the rear entrance leading to the receiving room will be removed beginning Thursday, July 28th and will not be accessible to residents. The loading dock elevator from the 1st floor to the basement will remain in service.
- On August 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, the boilers will be delivered. During these three days:
- Moves or deliveries are prohibited.
- There will be no access to the basement bike room. We recommend relocating your bike to your storage room if you need it during this time.
- In order to limit activity in this area, residents must use the freight elevators for pets but must exit on the 1st floor and then proceed directly to the back entrance to exit the building. They must be brought back in via the same route.
- The contractor will begin reconstructing the stairway and wall by the rear entrance on August 5th. It is expected to reopen Tuesday, August 9th.
We ask all residents and contractors use caution in the receiving and rear entrance area from July 28th through August 9th. Please try to avoid the area if at all possible as it will be heavily congested with equipment and workers.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the management office with any questions.